Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Me....

Teaching has become a multidisciplinary ground for me and my students. We discuss contemporary events that create connections between different languages and other fields that benefit their learning process. I teach and deal with foreign students with various age groups, competences and diverse personalities in an academy.

As an instructor I believe that it is our responsibility to provide a concrete foundation of the strategies, skills and to inculcate ambitions in their minds that indeed required for a successful academic career. I contemplate myself as a life-long student in the sense that I am continuously learning new concepts that encourage my self-determination and self-creativity advantage. That alters each day into an enthusiastic and distinctively interesting learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment